Manage a project at your pace
TPK takes project management to the next level by implementing management skills to the workforce in the field.
Having a management team that understands what it takes to get the job done is incredibly valuable to the customer and to the contractor.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT STEPS
Installation of new system (either by Turnpike Controls or another vendor.)
Examples of what we have worked on include:
- Shipping Sorter integration/automation installs
- Distribution center automation
- SCADA system integration
- Machine tending automation and integration
- Food and beverage automation
- Networking infrastructure installation
Help the customer fully utilize the added systems and their processes.
- Educate the customer’s onsite team on using the new system
- Customize training/onboarding material specific to the customer’s needs
- Identify/deliver the main requirements desired of the system
After implementation and training, we have our foundation for continuous improvement.
- Adding capabilities to the installed system and utilizing additional functionalities within the already existing system
- Reliability processes to avoid unscheduled downtime
- Corrective maintenance tracking and refinement
- Safety management installation